How do I report a claim?

You can report a cliam by placing a call to our claims office at the following toll free number: 888-328-9931. Or, for your convenience, you can report a claim online by clicking on this link.

Who handles my claim, and how can I get in touch with them?

Once your claim is filed, it will be assigned a claim number. Your claim will then be handled by a claims adjuster. You can contact your adjuster by calling Toll-Free Number: 888-328-9931, and having your claim number available.

What is a deductible?

A deductible is the portion of the claim that the policyholder must pay before the insurance company pays. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium cost of the coverage.

What is a "liability only" insurance policy?

The term "liability only" typically refers to a minimum coverage level that is required in most states. Liability coverage pays for damages to other people and property damage caused by you in an accident.

What is a "full coverage" insurance policy?

The term "full coverage" is often used to describe how much automobile insurance coverage has on their policy. While there really is no such thing as "full coverage," this term is usually intended to mean that the policy has more than just Liability coverage, and includes Collision and Comprehensive coverage.

What is an SR-22?

An SR-22 is a certificate of financial responsibility issued by an insurance company that is mandated by the State to verify that an individual is maintaining auto insurance liability coverage.

What is an Exclusion?

This is a restriction in your insurance policy that limits, or may exclude, coverage for certain situations.

What is a lienholder?

The lienholder (or loss payee) is an entity that has a financial interest in the vehicle. In most cases, this is the lending institution or finance company that has financed the loan on the vehicle.

Will the payment of my claim be affected if my car is financed?

The lienholder will be included on the settlement check.